Platinum Reels CasinoDeposit Methods:
and more...Welcome Bonus
500% up to € 1 500 Welcome Bonus+18 | New Players Only
Diamond Reels CasinoDeposit Methods:
Bank Wire TransferVisaBitcoinBitcoinMasterCard
and more...Welcome Bonus
100% up to € 1 600 Welcome Package (100% up to € 300, 1st Deposit Bonus,00 1st Deposit Bonus on first 4 deposits)+18 | New Players Only
Table of Contents
With the rise of online casino gaming, it's important to have secure and convenient ways to make deposits and withdrawals. One such method is using e-wallets, and one that stands out is Reel. In this article, we'll explore how Reel works as a casino deposit method, its advantages and disadvantages, and how you can use it for online gambling.
What is Reel?
Reel is an e-wallet that's available in numerous countries around the world, including the UK, Canada, Australia, and many countries in Europe. It's designed to make online payments and transactions faster and more secure by acting as a buffer between your bank account and the merchant (in this case, an online casino).
With Reel, you don't need to input your bank details into the casino's website directly. Instead, you link your Reel account to your bank account, then use Reel to complete your casino transactions.
- Pros of using Reel for casino deposits:
- Fast and easy deposits - no need to enter bank account details every time
- High security - Reel uses advanced encryption and two-factor authentication to protect your account
- Accepted in many online casinos - Reel is a popular payment option in many casino sites
- Low or no fees - Reel charges little to no fees for their services
How to Use Reel for Casino Deposits and Withdrawals
If you're interested in using Reel as a deposit method for online casino gaming, here's how to get started:
- Sign up for a Reel account. You'll need to provide proof of identity, such as a driver's license or passport, and link it to your bank account.
- Fund your Reel account using your bank account or another payment method, such as a credit card or an e-wallet like PayPal.
- Find an online casino that accepts Reel as a deposit method. You can do this by checking the casino's list of payment options or contacting their customer support.
- Select Reel as your deposit method and input the amount you want to deposit. You'll be redirected to the Reel website to complete the transaction.
- Confirm the transaction and wait for the funds to appear in your casino account. This usually happens instantly, but can take up to a few hours depending on the casino and the amount deposited.
Withdrawing your winnings using Reel is also easy:
- Select Reel as your withdrawal method on the casino's banking page.
- Input the amount you want to withdraw and confirm the transaction.
- The funds will be transferred to your Reel account, and you can then transfer them to your bank account or use them for other purchases.
Cons of Using Reel for Casino Deposits
While Reel is a convenient and secure deposit method for online casino gaming, it's important to consider some of its downsides before using it:
- Not widely accepted - While Reel is accepted at many online casinos, it's not as widely used as other e-wallets like PayPal or Skrill.
- Withdrawal times can be slow - While deposits are processed instantly, withdrawals can take several days to complete, depending on the casino and your bank.
- Potential fees - While Reel itself doesn't charge high fees, some casinos may charge their own fees for using e-wallets as a deposit or withdrawal method.
Is Reel a Good Option for Casino Deposits?
Overall, Reel can be a good option for depositing and withdrawing funds in online casinos. Its high security, wide availability, and low fees make it an attractive choice for many players. However, its limited acceptance and potentially slow withdrawal times may be a drawback for some. Ultimately, it's up to each individual player to decide whether Reel is the best option for their needs.
Reel is an e-wallet that can be used as a deposit and withdrawal method in online casinos. It offers many advantages, such as fast and secure transactions, low fees, and high security features. However, it has some downsides to consider, such as limited acceptance and potentially slow withdrawal times. Overall, it can be a good payment option for online casino gaming, but players should weigh its pros and cons before making a decision.
What is Reel?
Reel is a casino deposit method that allows you to fund your casino account using your mobile phone bill.
Is Reel a safe payment method?
Yes, Reel is a safe and secure payment method. As it's connected to your mobile phone bill, you don't need to share any of your personal or financial information with the casino.
Which casinos accept Reel?
Not all casinos accept Reel as a deposit method. You can check with the casino's customer support or look for the Reel logo on the casino's banking page.
Are there any fees for using Reel as a deposit method?
Usually, there are no fees for using Reel to deposit at online casinos. If there are fees, they will be clearly displayed before you confirm the transaction.
What is the minimum and maximum deposit amount when using Reel?
The minimum deposit amount when using Reel varies by casino, but it's usually around £5. The maximum deposit amount also varies, but it's usually around £30 per transaction or per day.
Can I withdraw my winnings using Reel?
No, Reel is only a deposit method, so you can't use it to withdraw your winnings from the casino. You will need to choose a different withdrawal method, such as a bank transfer or e-wallet.
How long does it take for my deposit to reflect in my casino account?
Your deposit should reflect in your casino account almost instantly when using Reel as a deposit method.
Do I need to have a mobile contract to use Reel?
No, you don't need to have a mobile contract. Reel is available to customers with pay-as-you-go or contract mobile phones. However, you should check with your mobile phone provider if there are any additional charges for using Reel.